Our fabric and cushions are created using traditional British fabrics, inspired by our passions for hunting, racing and the countryside.
We provide a personal service, all our fabrics and cushions are made to order by craftsmen and women in England. Please visit the gallery for ideas and inspiration.
Unique gifts – Hunt, Racing and Eventing Cushions
Hunt Cushions are made from the same material as Hunt Coats – Cavalry Twill – 100% wool and 100% British – and embroidered with your Hunt’s Button.
Racing and Eventing Cushions – cushions embroidered with your colours embroidered on 100% wool fabrics in a variety of colours
Come and see us at:
- The Old Berks Cazonova Capital Point to Point at Lockinge, Wantage on Easter Monday 17th April 2017
- Builth Wells Hound Show Thursday 29th June 2017
- The Festival of Hunting, Peterborough Wednesday 19th July 2017
- The Cheltenham Open Meeting 17th – 19th November 2017
- Camp Hill Christmas Fair, Bedale, North Yorkshire 20th – 21st November
.……………………….They are beyond wonderful and I am more pleased that you could possibly imagine……… Thank you!! Rosie Vestey
…they are gorgeous – Peely has a red one embroidered with a gold North Cotswold Crest in his office. I have a black one with a primrose cloth on the back which matches the black coat and primrose collar of my coat ……..such a lovely idea – and the perfect gift
Sophia Peel MFH
…damn good. Every sporting home should have one – I have many including the buttons of each pack whose hounds I have had the privilege to hunt and a fantastic one of my Regimental Hunt button.
Major Tim Easby, Director, The Hunting Office